Via Case Molino Pogliola
12089 Villanova Mondovi (CN)
VAT number: 00602720047
Tax Code: 00602720047
NOTICE pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/06/2003
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 bearing the "Code regarding the protection of personal data", the author, as data controller, informs you that the personal data acquired with reference to previously established relations will be processed in compliance with the rights of fundamental freedom, and nonetheless with the dignity of the person involved, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity and the right to personal data protection.
Under Article. 13 of the Decree, we hereby provide the following information:
- Personal data is collected for the sole purpose of carrying out our activities towards your interest, in particular to conveniently run online buying that we hope you are willing to conclude through your visit to our website. Your data will be used, in accordance with local regulations and without prejudice to the obligations of confidentiality and professional secrecy, only for management, administrative purposes, in accordance with the purpose for which the contract was stipulated and, in any case, for purposes connected and/or instrumental to the performance of the agreement itself, excluding, therefore, any other use being different and/or in conflict with those of the "Interested";
- The processing of information relating to you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and shall be processed and stored by computer and using paper instruments;
- The provision of data is optional, however, refusal to provide relevant personal data pertaining the purpose of their collection (in this case personal data, address, supporting banks etc.) will prevent the continuation of the contractual agreements;
-Data collection operators and staff assigned to management and maintenance of electronic instruments may be aware of your personal data;
- Your personal data may be disclosed to contractors, freelancers and, in general, each public and private party to whom said communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the purposes for which it was appointed and will be kept for the minimum period required by the current civil laws and tax legislation;
- Your personal data will never be subject to disclosure in any case except upon specific consent.
The data controller is Bongiovanni & C. s.n.c., with headquarters in Via Case Molino Pogliola, 12089 Villanova Mondovi (CN) Tel .: 686 106 0174 Fax: 0174 686 863 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; for any information and to exercise the rights under Art. 7 is available to the Privacy Coordinator Mr Aldo Bongiovanni.
The data controller
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person involved has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The person involved has the right to obtain information:
a) about the origin of personal data;
b) about purposes and methods of treatment;
c) about the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) about the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) about subjects or categories of people to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The person involved has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of any unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or requires a manifest disproportion to the right being protected.
4. The person involved has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.